North Carolina Federal Crimes Defense Lawyer
We’ll step in and fight for you
Are you under federal investigation? Have you been arrested or suspect you may be arrested by the federal authorities?
The federal crime lawyers at Manning Law Firm, PLLC have represented over 500 clients in federal investigations, grand jury proceedings and trials all over the country. Our wealth of experience and significant knowledge of many types of cases subject to federal jurisdiction and prosecution, in combination with comprehensive investigation, trial preparation and jury trial skills, have enabled our firm to achieve excellent results for our clients under difficult conditions.
Federal Crimes we Represent
For over 40 years, we’ve been representing the area in all aspects of investigation and trial in a broad spectrum of federal matters, such as:
- Drug Trafficking and Drug Conspiracies
- Bank Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, and Identity Theft
- Money laundering and structured transaction crimes
- Real Estate Frauds involving Federal Loan Programs
- Grand Jury investigations of Individuals and Corporations
- Federal agency Search Warrants and Target Letters
- Child Pornography
- Criminal civil rights violations
- Bank Robbery
- Gang Violence and multistate criminal conspiracies
- Anti-trust bid-rigging conspiracy (paving, utilities, electrical)
- And much more
Put Your Trust in Manning Law
Our experience in these matters gives Manning Law Firm, PLLC the ability to see through the clutter, identify what is crucial, and act on it without delay. We provide focused, determined and effective defense, period.