Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers in Raleigh
Are you under federal investigation? Have you been arrested or suspect you may be arrested by the federal authorities? Trust Manning Law to take the case.
We fight for you. The federal crime lawyers at Manning Law Firm, PLLC have represented over 500 clients in federal investigations, grand jury proceedings and trials all over the country and right here in the triangle. Our wealth of experience and expertise with many types of cases subject to federal jurisdiction and prosecution— in combination with a comprehensive investigation, trial preparation, and jury trial skills— enable our firm to achieve excellent results for our clients under difficult conditions. If you need a federal crime lawyer in Raleigh, Durham, or the surrounding area then Manning Law Firm has the experience to see through the clutter, identify what is crucial, and act on it without delay.
Federal Crimes we Represent
For over 40 years, we’ve been representing the area in all aspects of investigation and trial in a broad spectrum of federal matters, such as:
- Drug Trafficking and Drug Conspiracies
- Bank Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, and Identity Theft
- Money laundering and structured transaction crimes
- Real Estate Frauds involving Federal Loan Programs
- Grand Jury investigations of Individuals and Corporations
- Federal agency Search Warrants and Target Letters
- Child Pornography
- Criminal civil rights violations
- Bank Robbery
- Gang Violence and multistate criminal conspiracies
- Anti-trust bid-rigging conspiracy (paving, utilities, electrical)
- And much more
Our experience matters. If your case has been moved to federal jurisdiction, make sure you choose a team that has experience and can give you the proper representation in court. The right defense makes all the difference, choose a lawyer who can deliver results.
How to Choose the Right Federal Crime Lawyer
If you are looking for a Federal Crime Lawyer, there are some things you should look for to increase the chances your case is successful. Choosing the right lawyer is important, so follow these tips from Manning Law Firm in Raleigh to ensure you make the right choice.
Here are three things you should expect from your Federal Crime Lawyer:
- Experience – when it comes to federal investigations it is not the time to test out an inexperienced lawyer. Federal Crime cases demand a team that knows how to take on the system and win. Choose a lawyer who has experience with federal jurisdiction and prosecution.
- Confidence – Your lawyer should be confident when talking about why they are the right team to take on your case. If they can’t convince you it will be hard to convince a jury. Choose a Federal Defense Lawyer that seems confident they can represent you well.
- Urgency – You need a Federal Defense lawyer that understands that you need to act quickly on your case. Your lawyer should get all the information necessary to properly defend you and be thorough in communicating what they find.
These reasons and so many more make Manning Law Firm the obvious choice when choosing a Federal Criminal Defense Lawyer in North Carolina.
Looking for a Federal Criminal Defense Lawyer near you?
Getting charged with a federal crime is not to be taken lightly. You need a team that has experience and can act quickly. Manning Law Firm has experience with Federal cases all over the state of North Carolina. Located in the heart of the triangle our team has ample experience in the Wake County court system and can confidently represent our clients in federal criminal cases. If you have been accused of a federal crime in Raleigh and need representation, contact Manning Law Firm today.
Put Your Trust in Manning Law
Our experience in these matters makes Manning Law Firm, PLLC thorough, consistent, and prompt when taking action when it counts to help you win your case. We provide a focused, determined and effective defense, period.