Raleigh Homicide Lawyers
Are you facing serious murder or other violent crime charges? At Manning Law Firm, we will fight to protect you.
Homicide is likely the most serious crime you can face. Your freedom, your future and quite possibly your life depend on the outcome of your case. That’s why choosing the right homicide lawyer to protect your rights is a critical decision.
At Manning Law Firm, we make your decision easier. We’ve represented clients facing a wide range of violent crime charges, including homicide, manslaughter and assault. With more than 40 years of experience practicing law, our skilled attorneys know where to go, who to speak with and the right questions to ask to handle your situation promptly.
The courtroom experience you need to win
Raleigh lawyer Thomas C. Manning has handled more than 50 first-degree murder cases and countless second-degree and manslaughter cases. His vast courtroom experience includes 23 capital murder cases tried to verdict and more than 200 jury trials conducted in state and federal courts. We share your sense of urgency, and we know how to effectively navigate the legal system to help you reach the best possible outcome.
Why should you hire Manning Law to defend your murder charge?
- We’re competent, determined and dedicated, with decades of successful trial experience in cases involving homicide, manslaughter and other violent crimes.
- Since 1983, Attorney Thomas Manning has always had at least one capital case in the works.
- As former prosecutors, we have a unique understanding of the complex dynamics of various cases to help your specific situation.
- We help you make smart decisions while being interviewed by law enforcement during an investigation, giving consent for searches or forensic evidence gathering and more, all of which could make a tremendous difference in the outcome of your case.
- Our homicide lawyers are respected by peers, judges and prosecutors for their tenacity, expertise and deliberation skills.
- We’ve earned Tier 1 Ranking as one of the top firms in the U.S. and have been members of The Best Layers in America© for over 20 years.
- With more than three decades of experience, we have the experience you need and the team you can trust. We work to defend your rights, fight for your freedom and protect your future.
Contact Manning Law Firm
Have you been charged with homicide or another violent crime in North Carolina? Don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact the experienced defense attorneys at Manning Law Firm immediately. The wrong call could cost you your life.